Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tokyo Day 8 May 27, 2008

Day 8 was a beautiful day. Went to setagaya Koen, to a local mini half but unfortunately it was not open. Not really sure why it was closed. I stopped through at 11 am and at 3 pm. Oh well, sometimes life is like that. Not everything goes my way. Just like for anyone else. Just gotta switch that perspective, that' all. Here's some images I did not get to publish yet. Enjoy.

(the rain did not stop the music)

(Foo and Business Partner and DJ KOGEE)

(family love!!)

(new doodles for UPLINK, June 5- June 16, 2008)

(the sunday after the greenroom..the laundry and wash myself day)

(who can take a better photo than a satelite?)

(I tell everyone I m staying at an office... is this so bad? Home Sweet Office, YTP)


(you get exclusive backstage privelages, here)

No comments: