Thursday, January 21, 2010

100121 Serious Shows



So I got two shows in my email the other days and I think they are very serious. One is a benefit for the damaged Haiti. Artists getting together to help out peoples in need and in a bad situation. Give what you can, it would be a good thing.

And the other... serious. Miami Peoples. Check it out. Free Cafe Con Leche, 1-2 am. I m almost gonna take some credit for this show cause I ve been to miami three times in my life. Come Check it.




Quoted from my email.

"QUE BOLA ACERE!!!

Ever think to yourself, "where my MIami peeps at?" Ever get the craving for some good old cafe con leche, croquetas, and Havana club rum?

Well wait no more....We the people of the dirty dirty south got your back. For some time now, we've been contemplating a "Miami invades NYC Party". Its become more and more clear that this shit needs to happen "pero like right now bro!"

Come one, come all. Come be a part of the first and ONLY Bootybass, Dirty South Hiphop, Freestyle, Salsa, and free Cafe Con Leche NYC has ever seen!!! (Told ya, we had you covered ;) But most importantly, come SHAKE WHAT YOUR MAMA GAVE YA!!!!!


REMEMBER !!!!
This is YOUR party. Yes, this means u can lie to all your friends and take full credit for this genius idea. its all love cuz we family yo!"

Word.

No comments: