Friday, January 1, 2010

100101.Happy NEW YEAR 2010








Hello Hello!! Another year has gone by and a NEW YEAR races to us, yes, the year we make contact.. as I have been told. So, I thought I would make a jump on the year by posting some new flicks. Flicks of the fireworks that happened over prospect park as seen from my roof top. The year has made a rather quiet turn around the corner, as it is chilly rains and foggy lights. Looks like a good way to start a new year. Why NOt? We had a white christmas.. now we have proper december january weather. Lets Start A new! I got a new year's resolution. Keep up with this blog. I mean, really.. who reads this stuff? I m just gonna do it for my own personal excercise or sumpin. :) hey, gotta start somewhere yea? Maybe one day , I envision for this blog to have more content as far as words and meanings go, as communication is the reason to do this at all, hopefully I ll be human enough and selfless enough to share my ideas.. or something like ideas. If you , dear reader, have been reading this blog at all, as there is three followers to date, I thank you for your interest. Heck, I ll try! I know you are all pretty creative bunch! This is not a creative blog and sure is a bit direction less. That s a challenge, yea? maybe it s gonna evolve. it will. Like I says befores.. a photo, an image.. can say alot more than I can. even if the image is blurry and out of focus and looks non sensical... engaging the artist within! the story teller inside and make your own! YEA!!! 2010 and beyond!









No comments: