Friday, January 8, 2010

100108. A Dream




I dreamt that I was in an apartment that looks over to manhattan and I m in brooklyn. The sky gets real dark and it looks like a typhoon is building up on manhattan. It gets windy and windier and it becomes really really dark! All of a sudden,

it feels like the windows are being pushed by alot of wind and the city looks like it s starting to rip apart! there is sudden fires and chunks of buildings are starting to break and shoot out from the tornado/whirlwind! during this time, I m trying to get my camera to shoot photos of it but it s not focusing fast enough and it won t take the photo. Then shit really starts going nuts because now the building pieces are flying towards us and it s starting to hit the building and the fire gets big and it looks like the middle of down town is collapsing on itself! ALL OF A SUdden, a GIANT figure starts to come out from the middle of the city where the buildings are all falling on top of each other and fires and buildings blowing up and this thing , looks like a giant robot emerges! And I m actually thinking.. oh shit.. we are fucked! this is the end. and the robot monster is destroying the city and I can see he got flames shooting out of his mouth or eye rays or some sci fi stuff. Then the thing starts walking across the river and in no time, it s like right outside our window. I m switching the camera to video and I m not really scared, but I feel like I can t possibly run and the destruction to the city is something like a nuclear holocost. I mean, Im trying to film this monster and at the same time, I know what is coming up next. it shoots a fire flame right outside the window and I m sure the building is going to explode and I am gonna die... but I m not scared. Asako is in the house and we are both kinda confused as to what is really happening. For some reason I look over on a table or something and I see a Dracula book or video or dvd. some reason the dream switches and although I m still thinking we are gonna die and since we are gonna die, I think we should make love one last time. I was more stressed about trying to fuck than dying. Asako is suddenly having a mustache and she is proud to tell me that she is a dracula and will soon be a man. Her arms are getting longer and her mustache is really thin and sporty. Can you imagine a girl looking like a guy? .. kind of like that. But, the change takes time and she still has a cunt and not a dick. Of course, we are still in the apocalyptic course so I m somehow asking her for a fuck one last time and to kill me. I ask that when she kills me, can she not make it so painful. In my head, I m envisioning her killing me and I am actually thinking of many different ways she can do it. On top of that, the monster is raveging brooklyn and I m trying to get one last fuck before death and I m completely distracted by too many things that I really not getting the sex. This is probably the one thing that has me stressed more than Asako becoming a vampire man and a robot monster apocalypse.

In the stages of dreams, I m suddenly outside and it s winter and the wind is whipping up again. this time, I feel like I am on the earlier part of the situation. I m thinking that the weather is turning bad and that I should head home or something like that. I am in a part of some city that reminds me of stuyvesant town without the boarders and a mix of other projects and gates.. white painted gates that are kind of not ornamental but like a gate for a door or something. There are people around me and on top of hills, because there are small hills and it s not quite new york like. maybe some suburb like new york? does that make sense? it s a dream. there are huge 12 story snow drifts and as I am making my way home, someone starts screaming and there is rumbling and I look up to see an avalanche! I look to my left and it is a big hill I can t possibly run up fast enough and to my right is fence about two stories high and in front is the snow drift avalanche and behind is a couple who I think turned and ran! I thought I could not out run an avalanche so I climb up the fence. The avalanche and the people and hill are all back to normal as quickly as it started and looks like the avalanche ran out of steam not too far from me... I get down and I start walking very fast towards home before another avalanche. As I turn the corner, there is no snow and although it is windy, I make the assumption that all the snow must of drifted to the one corner of the building because of the wind storm. I think right after that I m back to my apartment and then I wake up.

No comments: