Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tokyo Day 22 June 10~June 11 2008

Day 22 was me waking up in a hammock in Young Tree Press, mi casa lway from mi asakita. My flight was a five oclock pm to chicago, then transfer to new york. It was me walking around aimlessly in Narita airport looking at things, buying snacks and drinking sake bought from the conveniece mart in the airport. I was passed out on my flight from Narita to O'Hare, chicago, Thank GOD! Unfortunately or fortunately, my chicago to new york flight had us stranded on the tarmac for 4 hours before returning to O'Hare and on a line to rebooking my current canceled flight for a flight the following day at 6:45 am flight to LaGuardia because of unpredictable electrical storm that had planes grounded and the airports shut down on the northeast coast. I was booked into a jacuzzi roomed Best Western, 4 minutes from the airport by hotel voucher taxi cab. I went to the nearest White Chicken Convenience Market in the mall adjacent to my hotel and bought a beer and ate my japanese convenience snack food from Narita in chicago for dinner in the jacuzzi. I took a two hour nap and checked out at 4:20 am, stumbled around O'Hare for two hours waiting for my connecting flight and slept until LaGuardia. I arrived in LaGuardia at 10:15 am, about 25 hours from my departing time. I got home and unpacked. Waited for the jet lag to kick me in my ass and Day 23 came to a close, as did my trip. The End.

No comments: