Friday, May 18, 2012

120518. Thursday Events.

Thursday saw a bunch of events by happenings. Two of which I was able to attend.

A poetry event at Nepenthes NY. It was the first time for me to see poetry on the walls as exhibition. It was also a reading performance event as well. I hope you can forgive
Me.. I m terrible with new names and I dont have all the proper informacion but, dear reader, I can tell you some info I DO remember...
www.newyorknewwave.com
www.nepenthesny.com

Also at nepenthes was a pop up shop by new fashion clothier sensation, Batten Sportswear from Brooklyn. Guaranteed to make a splash for a long time!

In SOHO that very same night was a book signing by fellow artist, Mike Scalisi, mentioned in last blog, at RRL. It was a fabulously festività event packed with admireres, fans, friends and colleagues. Congratulations, Mike! You smashed it last night!

After all that, dinner with friends at bFlat, the underground food and spirits establishment with killer drinks and a crusher teriyaki burger.

A great night indeed.







No comments: