Monday, October 24, 2011

111018. Opening Nite.

A Really Cool Looking Lamp at Nepenthes.




Thursday night was opening night for some galleries in NYC. I attended three of them, Joshua Liner Gallery, Nepenthes Gallery and EV Gallery. It's always nice to check these events out because you never really know who will show up and for me, it s always alot of friends from different professions. It s usually time to catch up on last months happenings and maybe toot my own horn about my own happenings. Whatever. The images are rather spartan and I have to admit, as opening images or even event photos, they are so random that maybe I shouldn t even talk about openings but just say, 'these are images from thursday night.. and I took some snap shots of some friends and art. Enjoy'

The very Stylish , Eri Sorayama.



Hand in hand. Photographer and Stylist. Eri and Yuri Shibuya. EV Gallery.



Getting ready in the back. Nepenthes.



Getting Ready in the Front. Nepenthes. VSOP Show.




The Man at the Nepenthes. Angelo caught surprised by my camera's proximity.



Doing some time at Nepenthes. Kenta. Designer.



Post O'alls' Art Show. Chattin it up at the counter.



Post O'alls and Hells Kitchen Sounds. Very Nice Vibes in Nepenthes.

No comments: