Friday, July 24, 2009

090723 some ink stuff



Helmet.

Aside from the wall painting mural, I ve recently gotten my hand.. er.. my brush into a can of one shot and got busy trying to make beautiful lines. I see a very long long road before the lives get straight, but hey, they are organic and I personally like the rough style, but I can t say that it is proper. anyway, I m not hung up on it and am super psyched on it... check it out and keep an eye out for more as the road to progression looks like bumpy and frustrating, it s still as fun as can be!





practice glass




Helmet MC. Back side View.




Helmet MC. another side view.




Tenzin's Bike.



Tenzin's Bike.



Tenzin's Bike.



Tenzin's Helmet. Wise. Owl.



Black Helmet Front.




Black helmet side.



Black Helmet back.

2 comments:

walrus said...

Dude those helmets and bike are awesome!!! Keep it up!!!

nuts195 said...

thanks, Peter!! will keep it up!!