Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter AGAIN?! 090303



Winter Bike Project. Get the bike on the road.



After last year's Broadway Bomb in october, I thought I can ride this thing into first place next year... Eye of the Tiger!!





Statue of Liberty doesn t really look out the bay, she looks at Red Hook. The apple of her eye. Ahh.. I love her so... all green and tall.



This was the full moon in feburary, taken from a cell phone. That bright blob was the moon!! can you believe it?! I mean, the photo is really sucks, sorry.



haha.. it is still march. I don t know why people get shock.
After all, this is New York City. It s not like Rochester, NY.
It snowed one day in May! All my rochester, lake erie people, do you remember that?




The snow covered vehicle, a winter wonderland. I really do enjoy these days. It is amazing. It is too bad, it melts in two days and it looks like nasty when its going away.



Better than war! FUTBOL, FOOTBALL, SOCCER. Indoors in the winter!!




Did you know there is an old armory in Teaneck NJ,
an indoor soccer facility? I didn t. But, here it is. GO GJOA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

football is aiko!byjun

Jeff White said...

yeah, I remember that May at RIT... 7 inches of snow! How fucked was that?

pewsterbaby said...

Cool article! Liked the armory pictures. You're lucky to be in there since not many events happen in there anymore.