Tuesday, December 9, 2008

081209 San Francisco


The Three Artists in San Francisco. Tristan Eaton of Thunder DOG, Mike Ming and Guillaume Wolf.





Not in San Francisco, but what I saw on the way out to the airport on monday.
Old School Cop Cars, when police officers were Flatfoots and Crew cuts was the
hair du jour.



Naked Women body Skull Face Street Art.



Crowd Participation, Posca Markers, a five foot square canvas and a little booze.
Looks like a beautiful car wreck. I enjoyed doodling on it thoroughly.




Some more Street Art. Some more women. Always a good subject for art.



Dell Executive Arts and Commerce. Ed and Alex.



King Ikso and Mike!! looks like seattle again!

Last Nights events was a blast!! Not only was Tom Webster there, so was Tristan Eaton, Guillaume Wolf, Ed Boyd and DELL Team, my good friend , KING IKSO showed up! HECK YEAH!! Here are some images from my time in SF and now, I await to leave... It was a quick and warm trip. Big UP to Mosser Hotel! This hotel was quirky and was very cool!
Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Person in 2nd photo is Rachna Bhasin from Dell.

nuts195 said...

OOPS!! I m an idiot!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, my name is Hayley and I have a blog on wordpres.
http://hmhallax.wordpress.com/
I'm currently writing a piece about san fran and was wondering if I could use the street art image you took of the woman for the piece (with credit to you of course). I can be contacted at hmhallax@gmail.com I'm looking to post in the next day or two. Cheers - Hayley